Tasmanian Underwater Hockey Association – 2017 Pennant 2 Fees
There are two sets of fees every Tasmanian underwater hockey player needs to pay:
- AUF fees (annually)
- TUHA Pennant Fees (per pennant)
To play Underwater Hockey in TUHA organised events and training you need to be a member of the Australian Underwater Federation (AUF). The AUF is the governing body for underwater sports in Australia; our insurance requirements are covered through this membership so it’s important you are a current financial AUF member. The AUF membership renewal is due on the 1st of July each year and the currently cost is;
- Senior $80, or $60 for new members joining between 1st Jan – 30 June
- Junior $45 or $35 for new members joining between 1st Jan – 30 June
- Sign up to the AUF here: https://memberdesq.sportstg.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=registration_0&RegistrationMode=1&OrgID=4073
- TUHA Pennant fees
On top of the annual AUF membership we charge a fee for each pennant that we run, it is a once off fee to cover the whole pennant and finals; the majority of the fee goes toward pool hire with a small amount towards the Association overheads. This fee needs to be paid for each pennant you play.
- Fees must be paid by the 5th week to avoid penalty points to your team and or expulsion from the water.
- Senior $145
- Junior $135 (not including Monday night schools)
- Life member $130
To pay your Pennant 2 fees please follow this link –
You’ll need your AUF membership username and password to pay your TUHA pennant fees. If you’re a new player or have forgotten your username and password, visit the link below and follow the forgotten password instructions;
If you are experiencing problems with logging on please contact Colin Hepher at firstname.lastname@example.org
Should a player be intending to only play part of pennant please contact the treasurer to discuss a pro-rata payment arrangement. Visitors who play for one or two nights at a pennant pay a casual rate to our desk attendant.
- Monday Night training
Monday night training is a $8 per night casual rate or a separate set fee (TBA) if playing in the schools competition.